- 32-bit: Download the 32-bit Lync update package now.
- 64-bit: Download the 64-bit Lync update package now.
- When you sign in to Lync 2013 by using an Office 365 account, Lync 2013 prompts you for Open Authorization (OAuth) credentials.
Note To resolve this issue, you must also install the following update KB2881001:
- 2881001 September 9, 2014 update for Office 2013 (KB2881001)
- After you install updates KB2889860 and KB2881001, Lync 2013 will enable Active Directory Authentication Library Single Sign-On (ADAL SSO) in an Office 365 environment.
- 2881001 Bad password count is incremented when Lync 2013 VDI plug-in pairs with a Lync 2013 client
- 2992447 Lync 2013 crashes when a user switches shared desktop from full-screen view to actual size
- 2992448 Desktop sharing or application sharing issues during a conversation in Lync 2013
After you install this update, you may experience the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles: