After deploying the Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) from Microsoft on a new server, I ran into a problem where the CQD portal was not showing any data and returned a problem saying:
We couldn’t perform the query while running it on the Cube. Use the Query Editor to modify the query and fix any issues. Also make sure that the Cube is accessible.
In order to solve it, I had to process the CUBE object and make sure it’s accessible.
1. Open SQL Management Studio and select Analysis Services:
2. Expand the QoECube object and choose the Cube of QoE Metric.
Right click and click Browse. if that returned empty browser on the right side, it means the cube hasn’t been proceed yet and we need to process it.
3. Right click the QoE Metric cube object and Select Process.
4. After the processing has done, right click on the object again and select Browse to see if the browser page show relative data:
5. Once you successfully able to browse, you should be able to access the CQD dashboard and see content: