Issues this update fix:
- KB 3076504 CPU usage is reduced by emoticon animations that are active in multiple conversations in Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3072756 Update UI to better display presence information in Skype for Business when calendar is set to out of office
- KB 3072755 Chinese Contact Group name is displayed in garbled characters in Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3072754 Update user interface for group contact counts in contact lists in Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3072753 Active Directory contact’s name is changed to the phone number in the contact list of Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3072752 Typed characters take a long time to display in the message input box in Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3072751 Add the click-to-call feature for RCC-enabled users from the contact card in Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3072750 Update changes the text label from participant code to Conference ID in Skype for Business or Lync 2013
- KB 3051158 “Help isn’t working” error occurs when you open the “Skype for Business Help” window in Skype for Business
- KB 3051516 “Copy” and “Select All’ menu items are disabled for the first instant message in a conversation in Skype for Business
- KB 3051160 Cannot join meetings by using Lync 2010 after you install OneDrive for Business
- KB 3053998 Memory leak occurs when you transfer a file that is larger than 5 megabytes (MB) in a conversation in Skype for Business
- Update for Skype for Business 2015 (KB3054946) 32-Bit Edition
- Update for Skype for Business 2015 (KB3054946) 64-Bit Edition
- The download page will display this update as for Lync 2013.
- After you apply this July 14, 2015, update, Lync 2013 will be upgraded to Skype for Business.
Get the general information about the new experience in Skype for Business.
- You can still use the Lync client user interface after you apply this update for Lync 2013 (Skype for Business).
Get the general information about how to switch between the Skype for Business and the Lync client user interfaces for Microsoft Office 365 users and Lync Server 2013 users.