Polycom releases UC Software 5.4.1 & BToE 3.3.0
New and Fixed BToE 3.3.0:
- Added support for Windows 10 OS
- Can control DUTs volume from PC when DUT is selected as default audio device
New and Fixed in UC 5.4.1:
- Enhanced Flexible Line Key (EFLK) customization for Skype for Business
- Master Key Identifier (MKI)
- Shared Line Appearance for Lync (SLA)
- Support for Simplified Chinese font on VVX 101
- Support for Better Together over Ethernet (BToE) on Windows 10®
- Smart Search for Lync Address Book Service
- Incoming Call Handling for Locked Phones for Lync/SfB
- Global Directory Synchronization
- The phone now picks up the remote hold call without issue when the far end PSTN number’s display name has spaces included in it
- Support for parsing DHCP Option 43, sub-options 128 to 254 for use as a custom boot server has now been added.
- Resolved important security vulnerabilities.