Today, we are pleased to announce that Skype for Business Mac is now publicly available for download. The Mac client offers edge-to-edge video and full immersive content sharing and viewing. The result is a great first class experience for Mac users.
- Skype for Business announces new Mac client and new mobile sharing experiences
- FAQ – Skype for Business on Mac
- Known issues – Skype for Business on Mac
- Client comparison tables for Skype for Business Server 2015
For the best Mac client experiences and an always up-to-date infrastructure, we recommend all customers migrate to Office 365. Skype for Business Server 2015 customers should at a minimum download and install the Skype for Business Server 2015 Cumulative Update version 9319.272 or higher (coming soon). Lync Server 2013 customers should consider upgrading their installation to Skype for Business Server 2015, or downloading the latest Lync Server 2013 Cumulative Update version 8308.973 or higher (coming soon). Lync Server 2010 is not supported – instead we recommend customers continue to use the Lync for Mac 2011 client.
- Skype for Business Mac Client Details, FAQ and Download – Tom Arbuthnot
- Skype for Business for Mac available for download –Quick Summary of Client – Martin Boam’s