Microsoft releases Skype for Business on Mac version 126.96.36.199
October 6, 2017
- Join meetings without audio
- Joining meetings from organizations which are not federated with your organization
- Hide and show meeting content
- Simplified sign in
- Sign in with client certificate-based authentication
- Fixed an issue where a user’s location used for E-911 calls is not correctly identified when the user is connected to a network inside their organization.
- Fixed an issue where a user’s status continued to show as Available after they had quit the app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from signing in with an Alternate ID.
- Fixed several issues to improve the reliability of viewing screen sharing in a meeting.
Pingback: Monthly IT Newsletter – September-October 2017 – Guy UC World