Microsoft releases Skype for Business on Mac version 16.12.75
- Easily change devices when in a meeting or call
- Easily switch to a connected audio device
- Choose meeting audio options by pressing Join from Calendar tab
- Maximized screen sharing
- Stop screen sharing when you hang up
- Invite users to a meeting through email
- Fixed an issue where the “This call is on hold” message continued to be displayed after switching audio from the computer to a phone.
- Added a check to prevent users from trying to send IMs when they are not signed in.
- Fixed an issue that caused phone numbers to be formatted incorrectly when shown in Outlook calendar items.
- Fixed an issue where a network connection error remains displayed after the network connection is restored.
- Fixed an issue that prevented redialing calls from the Calls tab.
- Fixed an issue that prevented display of the current speaker video when someone was sharing a screen in a meeting.
- Removed the requirement that a user be enabled for Enterprise Voice in order to choose Don’t join audio in the Join Meeting Audio dialog box.
- Add ability for an administrator to customize the sign-in UI to show the User Name field in the sign-in dialog box as well as in Advanced Options. To enable this setting, go to Terminal and run “defaults write com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness userNameInAdvancedOnly false”. Then restart the client, enter sign-in address and click continue. User will now see the user name.