I’ve recently created a script (with the help of @y0avb) which generates an HTML report for Certificates in a Lync environment.
Since Certificates are widely been used in almost every Microsoft environment, we’ve decided to modify the script a bit and add the same functionality for Exchange.
The following script will query for every Exchange 2010/2013 server in the Environment and pull the following information on every Certificates which is assigned to an Exchange Service:
- Services Assigned
- Subject Name
- Issue Date
- Expiration Date
- Self Signed or Not
- Subject Alternative Names
- Expires In (Days)
- The script pulls the information from every server by using Get-Exchange Server cmdlet
- The script support Exchange Certificates assignment awareness, meaning it only pull the certificates assigned to Exchange services
- The Script query every exchange server in the environment which is Exchange 2010/2013
- Certificates which are about to expire in the next 30 days will be colored in Red, Certificates which will expire in the next 60 days will be colored in orange
- The script can also be configured to send email as well as being a scheduled task in order to be notified on a weekly/monthly basis.
The current caveats in this version of the script
- Does not pull Exchange EDGE Certificates information
- Does not pull Exchange 2007 Certificates Information
- 0.1 – August-13-2014 – Initial Version for connecting Internal Exchange Servers