This is my own private toolbox which include a list of tools and scripts I use very often. I promise to update this list with every new tool I find or use.
- Microsoft Active Directory Topology Diagrammer
- Active Directory Replication Status Tool
- IPInfoV2 script
- Find missing subnets in Sites and Services
- Auditing Active Directory Subnets
- Active Directory PowerShell Quick Reference
- AD Info – Active Directory Reporting Tool
- AD Photo Edit
- AD Tidy
Skype for Business:
- Lync Environment Report
- Skype for Business Server 2015, Debugging Tools
- Skype for Business Server 2015 Resource Kit
- Skype for Business downloads and updates
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Debugging Tools
- Microsoft Lync Connectivity Analyzer
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Planning Tool
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Documentation Help File
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Bandwidth Calculator
- Lync 2013 Best Practices Analyzer
- Network Planning, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting with Lync Server
- Lync PreCall Diagnostics Tool in Lync Server 2013
- Backup script for Lync 2013
- Network Monitor 3.4 + Lync Network Monitor Parser
- Lync Edge Port Tester Tool
- Install Prerequisites and Tools for Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Microsoft Lync 2013 Rollout and Adoption Success Kit
- Lync 2013 Common Area Phone Management (GUI)
- MAdCaP.ps1 – A GUI for Lync Analog Devices & Common Area Phones
- The Remote UC Troubleshooting Tool (RUCT) V1
- Exchange Reports (Codeplex)
- Exchange Environment Reports
- Exchange Public Folder Replication Report
- Remote Connectivity Analyzer
- Analyze Headers
You can try better AD Info alternative – AD FastReporter (https://albusbit.com/ADFastReporter.php).
It too has a Free edition, but it has more fields, works faster in bigger environments, stores reports in the local database and offer more export formats.
If you like AD Info, I suggest you try AD FastReporter.
It is similar to AD Info, but with improvements and more reports, fields.
Link – https://albusbit.com/ADFastReporter.php