Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 includes Server Manager, Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-ins, consoles, Windows PowerShell cmdlets and providers, and command-line tools for managing roles and features that run on Windows Server Technical Preview.
Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 can be used to manage roles and features that are running on Windows Server Technical Preview, with the following exceptions:
- DHCP Tools. Dhcpmgmt.msc is not available in this release of RSAT, but equivalent Windows PowerShell cmdlets are available.
- IP Address Management (IPAM) Tools. IPAM tools are not available in this release of RSAT.
- Network Policy Server Tools. The NPS console is not supported on a Windows client-based operating system, and will be removed from future releases of RSAT.
- Routing and Remote Access Tools. Routing and Remote Access Tools that are GUI-based cannot be used for remote configuration in this release of RSAT, but the equivalent Windows PowerShell cmdlets are available.
- Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45520
- Version: 1
- File Name: WindowsTH-KB2693643-x64.msu | WindowsTH-KB2693643-x86.msu
- Date Published: 8/19/2015
- File Size: 47.9 MB | 39.7 MB