Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 Technical Preview enables IT administrators to manage roles and features that are installed on computers that are running Windows Server Technical Preview from a remote computer that is running Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Download: Link
- Version: 9840
- File Name:
- WindowsTH-KB2693643-x64.msu [33.7 MB]
- WindowsTH-KB2693643-x86.msu [27.4 MB]
- Date Published: 10/1/2014
Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 Technical Preview includes Server Manager, Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-ins, consoles, Windows PowerShell cmdlets and providers, and command-line tools for managing roles and features that run on Windows Server Technical Preview.
In this preview release of Remote Server Administration Tools, there are some known issues, and tools that are unavailable. For more information about known issues with this release, see the Windows Server Release Notes.
The following management tools are not available in this release of Remote Server Administration Tools.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption administration utilities
- Direct Access
- Routing and Remote Access
- Remote Desktop Services
- Windows PowerShell cmdlets for Cluster Aware Updating
- Windows PowerShell cmdlets for Best Practices Analyzer